The School Day
- Doors are open from 8.45am for all classes to enter and a member of staff will be there to greet your child and take any messages.
- Morning registration is at 8.50am. Learning starts promptly at 8.50am and we expect all children to be in school at this time. Entry doors will close after 8.50 in the main building and all children arriving after this time will need to enter through the main building entrance and be signed in with their reason for lateness. The gates to Year R will be closed at 8.55am to allow Year R parents to leave via this route.
- Lunch is 12.10pm – 1.10pm (Year R 11.55am – 1:00pm)
- Afternoon registration is 1.10pm – 1.15pm (Year R 1:00pm – 1:05pm)
- The school day ends at 3.15pm